Adult Education Enrolment Terms and Conditions
· No enrolment without fees
· LMETB allows a 20% discount for those in receipt of social welfare on all hobby style classes (not applicable on ATI, ECDL or QQI classes). This applies only when the same person is paying for the course and not receiving funding from an outside body. A completed social welfare discount form must be furnished in order to process discount
· If third party funding is approved for a course documentary evidence of this must be provided along side deposit is required to secure place on enrolment. This deposit will be refunded subject to payment by funding body at end of course.
· There are minimum numbers required before classes can be formed and classes may be cancelled if this minimum number is not reached.
· Refunds will only be issued if a class is cancelled. All refunds issued two weeks after start date of hobby style classes.
· Places allocated on first paid basis.
· Fee non-refundable once class forms.
· Fees cover cost of class tuition, where class materials or the hire of specialist equipment is involved the cost will be carried by the learners. Please ensure class is going ahead before buying materials. Email
· Transfer between classes is at the discretion of Director of Adult Education.
· Please refer to entry requirements if applying for QQI or ATI courses prior to application.
ü Severe weather conditions: encase of severe weather conditions in Spring Term check the website at www.meathnightclasses.ie or www.beaufortcollege.ie
ü Minimum Age all participants must be 18 years or over to enrol on a night class.
ü Parking at your own risk with consideration for others, leaving all laybys clear and do not park on the grass.
ü Smoking is strictly prohibited in any part of the educational campus of Beaufort College.
ü Property LMETB is not responsible for the damage/loss to students’ property, course work, cars, etc.
ü Tea/Coffee facilities available 8pm to 9pm on Tuesday & Wednesday Nights.
ü No classes during Mid term breaks and Easter holiday
ü Intending students will only be contacted by us if the class that they have enrolled for is cancelled. Once you have enrolled, assume you have your place and attend on the first night.
Information on brochure is correct at point of going to press.