Adult Education Enrolment Terms and Conditions
· No enrolment without fees
· LMETB allows a 20% discount for those in receipt of social welfare on all hobby style classes (not applicable on ATI, ECDL or QQI classes). This applies only when the same person is paying for the course and not receiving funding from an outside body. A completed social welfare discount form must be furnished in order to process discount (on page 31)
· If third party funding is approved for a course documentary evidence of this must be
provided along with a deposit to secure place on enrolment. This deposit will be refunded subject to payment by funding body at end of course. In the event that a participant is in breach of terms and conditions laid down by funding body, ie. By not completing the course, participant will be personally liable for full course fee.
· There are minimum numbers required before classes can be formed and classes may be cancelled if this minimum number is not reached.
· Refunds will only be issued if a class is cancelled. All refunds issued by last week in October.
· Places allocated on first paid basis.
· Fee non-refundable once class forms.
· Transfer between classes is at the discretion of Director of Adult Education.
· Please refer to entry requirements if applying for QQI or ATI courses prior to application.
üSpecial Needs - if you have a special physical or educational need please contact us so that we can discuss how to best facilitate you.
üSevere weather conditions: encase of severe weather conditions in Autumn Term check the website at www.meathnightclasses.ie or www.beaufortcollege.ie
üMinimum Age all participants must be 18 years or over to enrol on a night class.
üParking at your own risk with consideration for others, leaving all laybys clear and do not park on the grass.
üSmoking is strictly prohibited in any part of the educational campus of Beaufort College.
üProperty LMETB is not responsible for the damage/loss to students’ property, course work, cars, etc.
üTea/Coffee facilities available 8pm to 9pm on Tuesday & Wednesday Nights.
üNo classes during Mid term break: week beginning Monday 29th October.
üIntending students will only be contacted by us if the class that they have enrolled for is cancelled. Once you have enrolled, assume you have your place and attend on the first night.
Information on brochure is correct at point of going to press.